Business Development Manager - USA
PriceBeam is a dynamic and rapidly-growing Pricing Insights company with a unique SaaS solution, which is already being used by Fortune 500 brands and companies to identify their customers’ willingness-to-pay.
As part of our global expansion plans, PriceBeam is currently looking for a US Business Development Manager with a background in software or Internet/SaaS sales, market research account management, or marketing to join our team and play a key part in the development of our commercial activities.
This exciting role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Managing the entire sales cycle on qualified leads through to contract signing.
- Presenting PriceBeam to potential clients and partners in person, via web meetings and by attending selected conferences and trade shows in your region.
- Maintaining of sales reporting documentation to ensure KPIs are being met within the sales team.
- Identifying upselling, cross-selling and renewal opportunities within the sales pipeline.
- Building and strengthening existing client relationships into longer term partnerships.
- Refining the processes reflected in the PriceBeam CRM system to improve customer experience.
- Establishing and managing indirect sales channel partners.
- Taking inquiries from potential and existing clients and collaborating cross-department (where necessary) to address their needs.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales materials and presentations to prospective and existing clients.
- Assisting the global leadership team in the refinement of PriceBeam’s sales approach as it grows in line with our global growth plan.
The job can done be remotely. At PriceBeam, we give our employees the opportunity to use their initiative and ideas to develop their own role and exert real influence on the overall business success.
This role is best suited to an experienced sales professional with some marketing experience too.
- At least 1-2 + years’ experience in software sales or Internet/SaaS sales or marketing.
- Experience of selling to senior contacts and key decision-makers in Marketing, Sales or Finance.
- Demonstrable sales record and a high level of achievement.
- Solid business acumen and understanding of business topics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to deal effectively with people of all levels and all backgrounds.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation to perform.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package of salary, bonus and benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional development within the company.
If you are looking for an exciting new career in a progressive environment, apply now. Candidates must be eligible to live and work full time in the US, and be willing and able to travel internationally as required.
Recruitment agencies are requested not to contact us.
PriceBeam is an Equal Opportunities employer.