Customer Success Manager - Global (Remote)
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomCustomer Success
PriceBeam is working at the cutting-edge of automated, cloud-based market insights about customers and consumers.
Using sophisticated algorithms, we help our corporate clients understand what their consumers are willing-to-pay for brands, products, and features, and thus in turn how to optimize their prices and promotions. Our solution employs large-scale simulation algorithms, and the insights are delivered through a cloud-based platform managing local, regional, and global entities.
PriceBeam's is next generation SaaS within the price optimization space and our customer base is vast and growing rapidly, from many global corporations to small and medium-sized companies, across a variety of industries.
We are looking to fill the role of Customer Success Coordinator to support Customer Success Managers with various operational tasks and content creation.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to our efforts in the development and maintenance of the CS processes and assist with the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain automated CS processes, including feedback collection and customer sentiment monitoring (CSAT, NPS), usage analytics, contact record management, and automated email flows within HubSpot.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of internal documentation, including writing process documentation and managing our internal resources.
- Update, maintain, and produce user training materials, training videos, and other educational content.
- Manage the workflow of external translators to support our goal of globalizing all content into 5 core languages.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop other customer-facing collateral and support the project team and Customer Success with customer-related tasks when required.
- Contribute to the development of new products for the PriceBeam platform by gathering ideas and feedback through interactions with customers and external sources.
We will train you in our processes and tools, so the most important thing is an open mind and the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
The ideal candidate is:
- Recent graduate.
- Languages: Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages would be considered a plus (especially French, German, Spanish, or Portuguese).
- You're comfortable working in an early-stage company where time is critical, and things change frequently.
- You're disciplined, organized, and able to work independently without supervision when necessary.
- You're a team player with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- You are motivated by success and have a passion and drive to meet and exceed personal and professional goals.
- Basic knowledge of or interest in HMTL/CSS is considered a plus.
- Video editing skills are a plus.
What we offer
- International and diverse working environment.
- A remote or hybrid working model.
- Continuous learning & personal development support.
- Opportunities to develop, both within the role and through promotion.
- A competitive package.
The job can be done remotely. At PriceBeam, we give our employees the opportunity to use their initiative and ideas to develop their own role and exert real influence on overall business success.