Office Assistant (Remote)
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomFinance and Admin
PriceBeam is working at the cutting-edge of automated, cloud-based market insights about customers and consumers. Using sophisticated algorithms, we help our corporate clients understand what their consumers are willing-to-pay for brands, products, and features, and thus in turn how to optimize their prices and promotions. Our solution employs large-scale simulation algorithms, and the insights are delivered through a cloud-based platform managing local, regional, and global entities.
PriceBeam is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our global team as an Office Assistant (remote). In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth operation of our virtualised office and providing support to our global team.
- Support the senior leadership team with various projects and tasks.
- Assist with the coordination of meetings, conferences, and events
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls
- Manage and maintain office equipment
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Support in general invoicing, billing, and transactional tasks
- Support HR team in various practical tasks
- Light accounting and filing tasks (not main responsibility)
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry, and document preparation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in an office support or administrative role is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate is:
- You are a disciplined, well-organized go-getter.
- You are a people person, with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. You’re also a great cultural fit for our team, and you’re equally personable face to face, over the phone, and in writing.
- You’re comfortable working in an early-stage business, where time is critical and things change frequently.
- Languages: Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package and the opportunity for personal and professional development within the company.
The role can be done remotely. PriceBeam will provide equipment and support to work from a remote location.