Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Europe
RemoteLondon, United KingdomSales
PriceBeam is a dynamic and rapidly-growing Pricing Insights company with a unique SaaS solution. Already delivering fast, high-value insights about customers' willingness-to-pay to some of the world’s biggest and well-known brands and companies, we are continuing to expand our global presence.
PriceBeam is currently seeking to grow its remote EMEA team with the addition of a European Sales Development Representative (SDR). The successful candidate(s) should have a background in software or Internet/SaaS sales and will play a key part in the development and support of PriceBeam’s sales function.
This exciting role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Background research on potential customers for PriceBeam’s solution
- Tracking PriceBeam competitor performance and identifying new selling opportunities
- Compilation and verification of lead contact information.
- Booking and conducting initial sales meetings with potential customer to qualify their interest.
- Creating a professional first impression to outbound prospects and customers while building sales pipeline for PriceBeam’s EMEA account managers.
- Responding to marketing inbound requests via email, (phone) or relevant professional social media.
- Organising and updating sales lead information on the company’s CRM (HubSpot) including tracking of outreach sequences, sales pipeline and closed deals.
- Supporting administrative needs of EMEA account managers on new and existing projects.
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas of qualified opportunities as set out by line managers.
- Participating and supporting in follow-up sales calls alongside account managers
The job can done be remotely. At PriceBeam, we give our employees the opportunity to use their initiative and ideas to develop their own role and exert real influence on the overall business success.
This role is best suited to an individual with software or Internet/SaaS sales experience.
- Min. 1+ years’ experience in software sales or Internet/SaaS sales or marketing.
- Experience in both outbound and inbound sales lead generation.
- Solid business acumen foundation and understanding of international business topics and current affairs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to deal effectively with and interpret the needs of people of all levels and all backgrounds.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation to perform.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package of salary, bonus and benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional development within the company.
If you are looking for an exciting new career in a progressive environment, apply now. Candidates must be eligible to live and work full time in the country of residence..
Recruitment agencies are requested not to contact us.
PriceBeam is an Equal Opportunities employer.